It's the second Wednesday of the month which means it's time for a new challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Our theme is always "Anything goes at Christmas" so all Christmas projects are eligible to enter.
Here's my DT make for this month
I've got to admit to being every so slightly obsessed with this Concord & 9th turnaround stamp. So much so, that I've actually had a bit of a production line going and have managed to add a number of cards to my Christmas pile. I've even tried to push myself out of my comfort zone by trying some new colours (for me)
Trust me, this turnaround malarkey is addictive!
I hope you can play along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month. The schools are about to go back here so it really is only a matter of a few weeks before the festive season is upon us!
Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey x
5 comments:
Tracey these are gorgeous! What a beautiful stamp, looks great in all the colours, the first colour combo is still my favourite though.
Chris
x
Wow, wow, WOW! Tracey, these are fabulous hun! I do love the teal and navy card, the glossy sentiment looks gorgeous. Love the diecut font, it's fab. They're all gorgeous though, the purple, moss, tan and pumpkin one is delish, that colour pops right off the page! I love the wee water droplet accents you've used on several of them too. The softness of that last one is oh so pretty! Thanks for the warm welcome to the team hun. So lovely to be designing together again! Huge hugs, Wends xoxo
Awesome! I've really been thinking about getting one of those templates that help you make wreaths, kinda the same principle. Love the look and you did great with the color combos. The first and last cards are my faves.
Wow, these cards are gorgeous! I SO LOVE the colors you have used on every single one of them! *sigh* :)
Very pretty card with those non-traditional colors, Tracey!
Post a Comment