Tuesday, 11 September 2018

Strictly has started...

Yes, Strictly Come Dancing is back on the box and for those of us in the UK, this means the countdown to Christmas has started.  Good job Christmas at Sweet Stampin' is here to keep you on track with those Christmas makes!

Our new challenge starts today and as always, our theme is Anything Goes. I decided to do something a little different (for me) this month so I've made a super-sized gift tag.



I can't remember where the large tag die set came from although I have a funny feeling it may be a Tim Holtz one.  Well, the tag is pretty big, certainly big enough to take a decent sized stamped image like this cutie from Stamping Bella.

I coloured the bear and the mouse with Copics: W0-3 for the polar bear's fur and W5-8 for his paws; C0-2 for the mouse; R24, 27 and 29 for the clothing; R00 and R30 for the ears.  A bit of sparkle was added with some Glamour Dust before I threaded some red and white twine through the top of the tag.  Quick, easy and lots of fun to do.

I hope you can play along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month.  Do check out the challenge details and the fabulous inspiration projects the lovely CaSSettes have made here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Perfection! Awesome coloring on the frosty friends. The red is so rich and the twine is like you added a candy cane. :-)

Chris said...

This is the most gorgeous tag Tracey! Love the image, your beautiful colouring and the sweet simplicity of the design.
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is SO cute! Love this adorable Christmas tag Tracey. The pop of red on the scarves and that gorgeous baker's twine is just delish! A super sweet Christmas creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo