Another month gone by and another epic fail in my mission to try and post more regularly! Hey ho.
I'm here with my DT card for Christmas at Sweet Stampin' as our latest challenge starts today. As always, our theme is Anything Goes at Christmas, so feel free to use your Christmas stash to make anything you like.
My card this month came about via a bit of a happy accident...
The original plan was to stamp the image in light grey ink but I obviously hadn't managed to clean off all of residue from some Versafine black I'd used previously. The result is a darker grey which I then painted with clear Wink of Stella.
The sentiment is from a Wplus9 set that was part of a Simon Says Stamp collaboration. I wish I could remember who makes the image stamp - it's foam rubber, so Hero Arts or Penny Black? Stampendous? Do let me know if you recognise it.
I hope you can play along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month - check out the fabulous inspiration projects the CaSSettes have made. Only a month and a few days to go until the big day!
Tracey xx
5 comments:
Simply stunning! As always a fabulous make Tracey!
Chris
x
A happy accident indeed! It's gorgeous!! What a stunning stamp it would be perfect for a batch make of Christmas cards. I must fish out my larger Christmas stamps as I'm running out of colouring time now! LOL. How has this year sped past so fast?!! Hope your run up to Christmas and Christmas crafting is going well so far. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Striking and elegant. I'd say it's a happy masterpiece. :-)
Stunning! I love it!
This is a gorgeous card
Post a Comment