Wednesday, 9 January 2019

Happy New Year (and a Christmas card)!

Happy New Year!  I'm back with my first Christmas card of 2019 as it's the start of a whole new year's Christmas prep over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.  As always, our theme is "Anything Goes at Christmas" so even if you aren't quite ready to start up your Christmas card-making just yet, you can still enter those cards you didn't get chance to post before the holiday.

Here's my DT make


 I had to wait a while to get my hands on this fabulous Altenew layering stamp set but I'm so happy to have it in my collection now!  The stamps are surprisingly easy to line up considering the detail in them and I love the slightly shabby/vintage look they give.  I used Altenew inks and a couple of clear droplets, so once you've got your stamps lined up on your Misti/stamp positioner you can make a number of these quite quickly.  Most definitely considering this for my Christmas cards this coming December.

Do join in the fun at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', where you'll find the challenge details and the brilliant DT projects that the CaSSettes have  made to inspire you.

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and that 2019 brings you all lots of love, good health and crafty goodies!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Tracey xx

7 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tracey, fabulous stamps and lovely clean and elegant design.
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Tracey! I love the CAS design and your stamping/colouring of this delish stamp. Just so beautiful. Happy New Year hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wishcraft said...

Fab stamps and design, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tracy said...

I've got this one in my stash but haven't inked it yet. You did an awesome job Tracey. You can't go wrong with berries for Christmas.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh snap! I so thought I'd commented on your gorgeous card already Tracey! Love the elegance of this card hun. The clean lines and beautiful stamping! A real stunner sweets. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Tracey! Please tell me you're flying through Auckland?!! Would love to come see you, even if it's just at the airport!! How exciting that you're coming to New Zealand. Woohoo! Roll on July!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So thought I'd left a comment on this card already and I don't mean the one about coming to New Zealand! Love this beautiful card Tracey. The stamping is delish and I love the lil' glass beads finish. Such a beautiful CAS Christmas card. Hugs, Wends xoxo