Wednesday, 13 March 2019

CaSS - Anything Goes with an optional theme

Hi there

It's that time again - a new challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.  As ever, we have our theme of Anything Goes but there is an optional (and easy) additional theme this month: Use Stamping.

Here's my DT make:



I actually made my own template (à la Gina K Designs) for the wreath.  It was a bit fiddly but once laminated it was sturdy enough, held my card in the Misti and above all worked as I turned the card to stamp the images repeatedly in a circle.  I've since treated myself to the Gina K template as I got  hooked on stamping this design - it's great for using those tiny accent stamps that I tend to ignore.

The die cut sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and was cut in Schoolhouse Red cardstock.  I tried to keep the look fairly simple so just added some glossy accents and tiny clear droplets to add a bit more interest.

I hope you can play along with us this month.You can check out our challenge details and the CaSSettes' inspiration projects here.

xxx

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a darling, sweet card, Tracey, with the prettiest little "icy" baubles and berries! It's lovely! hugs, de

Chris said...

Beautiful design as always, perfect stamping, a gorgeous card Tracey.
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I just LOVE this Tracey! The wreath is beautiful and finished so perfectly with that fine diecut! Such a lovely Christmas card hun. Got your message about your Kiwi trip and I'm SO excited! I'd love to meet up with you! We don't live far from the airport, so it's easy for me to get to if you're just passing through. Let me know the options, we'll make it work! Squeeeee, so excited!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Tracy said...

LOL That's funny. I was thinking about making my own template too. I'll probably break down and buy the real deal too. Your wreath turned out beautifully. I like the touches of sparkle that you added.

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

A beautiful Christmas card .. .. love how you have created the wreath .. .. very clever. Love it!

Love Jules xx