Wednesday, 12 June 2019

CaSS - Non Traditional Colours

Hi there

We have a new challenge starting today over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.  Our theme as always is "Anything Goes at Christmas" but we are adding the optional element of using non-traditional colours this month.

I went for one of my favourite colour combos: purple and lime green.



The image is one of the Tiny Townies from Stamping Bella and I coloured her with Copics, adding Glamour Dust to her hat for some sparkle.  I used some Sakura clear glitter pen on the little baubles for some extra shimmer.

I hope you can play along this month.  Do hop over to Christmas at Sweet Stampin' to see what the other CaSSettes have made to inspire you.

Tracey x

3 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Sweet stamp, fabulous colouring and colour choice...lovely clean design too!
xx

pinky said...

How cute is this card!! I love your image, gorgeous colours and of course the sparkle. Just perfect!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is fab! LOVE the green gingham and that image is fab! Brilliant card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo