Here's another Christmas make. No colouring on this one, just stamping & embossing using an Altenew stamp set.
I didn't have cardstock to match the blue ink, so I rubbed the ink pad over some plain white card to get the colour I needed. I love this sentiment and have used it loads - it's from a Wplus9/Simon Says Stamp collaboration set.
This was the first chance I had to play with this stamp set but I quite fancy trying it with gold ink on black or navy cardstock.
Back soon with another Christmas card!
xx

3 comments:
This is such a pretty card Tracey! Simply stunning!
Hi Tracey
A beautiful card .. .. I love the finished look very much!
I hope you enjoyed Christmas and that 2020 has got off to a good start for you.
Love Jules xx
Ooh, this is a super elegant card x
Post a Comment