Thursday, 20 February 2020

My brother had a tank top like this one!

It's so nice to dig out your old stamps and show them a bit of love every now and again.  I had great fun colouring up this little chap.




The image is a red rubber hAnglar & StAnglar stamp and was coloured with Copics.  The papers are all from my stash and are ancient in crafting terms!  I suspect they were all in the same original pack and would guess that they are by My Mind's Eye, maybe.  I couldn't tell you the last time I bought patterned paper but I'm not likely to run out anytime soon!

Thanks for visiting!

xx


2 comments:

Chris said...

Ah, but did your brother look this cute in it? Cute image and great layout...the papers are lovely whatever their age!
xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cute card Tracey, love this image and colouring and my brothers had tops like this too..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx