The good news, though, is that the original CaSSettes have got back together for the last challenge so that we can say "'bye for now" to our lovely followers. I can't tell you how happy it's made me to be back with my crafty friends-for-life again!
The theme this month is CAS and here's what I made
I stamped one the cute puppies from the MFT Birdie Brown Snow Buddies Christmas 2019 release and masked him so that I could do some ink blending over the top. I coloured the image with Copics and added snow and detail on his scarf using a Sakura white gel pen. There's also a bit of silver glitter gel pen on his nose for a frosty look!
I took another panel of white card and from this cut a stitched circle. After adhering the panel over the original image I stamped a greeting from MFT's Snowglobe Sentiments set. I then mounted the panel onto a light blue card base.
Do check out the inspiration projects over on the blog, where you'll also find the linky to enter challenge. We'd love you to join us one last time!
xxx
5 comments:
Love your gorgeous creation hun! That image is so sweet and the background is beautiful! I have a picture in my head of us all walking off into the sunset together, cocktails in hand, hehe. SO lovely to 'get the band back together'! Huge hugs and thanks, Wends xoxo
Absolutely adorable & gorgeous Tracey! So happy we were all able to come together for this, I miss you lovely ladies so much. You've all been such a support over the last several years & we've had a lot of fun, on & off the blogs! So cocktails (or G&T's) in hand, off we go merrily in to the sunset! Much Love & Hugs xx
So lovely that you could join us for the farewell party Tracy, it's great to be back together one last time!
This challenge theme was made for you, your CAS designs are always so gorgeous, this one is no exception.
hugs
xxx
Beautiful card my lovely friend. So glad we got back together for one last hurrah.
Xx
This is such a pretty CAS card. That little pup is adorable. Love the snow fall background!
Post a Comment