I can't believe that it's only 4 weeks to Christmas. I'm pretty much done as far as shopping is concerned but seriously behind on the cards, so it's time for a huge effort over the next couple of weekends.
I've really fallen for some of the Mo Manning digi stamps, especially the gnomes and the trees.
I've coloured a few versions of this gnome, so there will be more to follow.
While I'm here can I give you a reminder of our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin'? This week's theme is spots and stripes, so do play along if you can.
See you again later on this week.
Stay safe xx
4 comments:
He's gorgeous Tracey- can see why you wanted to colour this one! Good luck with the Christmas card push!
xx
Ahhh this is so sweet. Hope alls well with you and yours, Hazelxx
What a lovely card. The rich colours are gorgeous x
You're finished your shopping *gulp* I should probably start eh.....
Love this card. I do love a gnome xx
Post a Comment