Tuesday, 8 December 2020

Another one for the pile...

 Christmas card production is now officially in full swing at Trayner Towers.  I'm not sending nearly as many as I usually would for obvious reasons and that has taken the pressure off somewhat.





It's a cute LotV reindeer today - easy and quick to colour, perfect for last-minute makes.  I used some Magnolia paper from my stash that had already been cut out and distressed with Antique Linen ink, and when I say already, I suspect I did this several years ago!  The things you find when you decide to go through your stash drawers... and boxes... and tupperware 😉

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is SO lovely! x

mixamatoasties said...

Aww, beautiful card.

xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous! LOVE this sweet image and the design is delish with the soft off white layers. LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo