I'm popping in quickly this afternoon (in between ironing and making pastry 😇) to share another Christmas card.
I love this stamp from Stamping Bella and never tire of colouring it, but opted for shades of green this time instead of my go-to red. The DP is yet more of the Magnolia paper I bought donkeys years ago in all the colours. I suspect it's duplicating itself in my paper drawer as there is still a stack of it left, despite me using it every year!
I thought I'd enter this is the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog: It's Got To Be Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge: Anything Christmas Goes
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Christmas
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
xx

7 comments:
So beautiful and lovelycolouring, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxx
LOVE this x
A real fun creation and perfect for our Christmas theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.
B x
Oh my goodness! I love that. Perfect Christmas card. xx
Oh this is beautiful, I love that stamp, so cute, Hazelx
Gorgeous cute card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x
Ooh this is delish! You had me at the green! LOVE this gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoox
Post a Comment