Well, it's nearly here! School is out at last and I've got a couple of days to get the last bits and pieces done.
I'm joining in with Team Wends at Sweet Stampin' for this fortnight's challenge, which is Last Minute Christmas. Here's my make
I used a red rubber stamp from Simon Says Stamp with Versamark ink and gold heat embossed the image. Inspired by Yana Smakula's colouring on coloured cardstock, I used my Copic markers to add some shading to the red cardstock.
The sentiment is from Wplus9 and again, this was gold heat embossed. I made a mat for the sentiment from slightly darker red cardstock, added some red adhesive pearls and popped the whole thing up with foam pads.
This was actually pretty quick to make, so much so that I made a few in different colours.
Hope you can play along with us in this two-week challenge. Hop over to the Sweet Stampin' blog to check out the challenge details and the lovely inspiration projects the Sweeties have made.
Have a wonderful weekend
xx
4 comments:
Loving this super elegant, rich red and gold number x
Beautiful card Tracey. I really love the gold embossing and how you accented with markers, looks great xx
Oh WOW, I love this card, its so opulent!!! School finishes here on Wednesday so a few days yet!!! Stay Safe, Hazel xx
I LOVE this gorgeous card Tracey. The gold on the red is SO lush! I've been meaning to stop by and say how delish it is, ever since you posted! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment