A new year and a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. Our theme is "New" so that could be anything you like: new year/home/baby, new stash, new technique... the choice is yours.
Here's my make
I coloured this Stamping Bella image with Copics. It comes with the word bubble outline stamp and I was very brave, cutting up my sentiment stamp so that the words would fit. I was able to more or less match some enamel dots with my Hero Arts Cherry cardstock and with just a little sparkle courtesy of some clear Wink of Stella, the card was done.
I've had this stamp set for ages but probably have only used it once, so this is also part of my goal to use what I have more often.
I hope you can play along with us at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight. You'll find all the challenge details plus some fab inspiration from the Sweeties here.
Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2021.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxx

5 comments:
Hi Tracey
What a fabulous fun card.
It straight away reminded me of a little video we received yesterday of my two year old "great niece" shouting "happy new year" to everyone. She could have literally been the model for this great image!
I gave myself a cardmaking/blog break between Christmas and New Year but my fingers are now itching to get cracking again.
I hope you enjoyed Christmas and wish you all the very best for 2021.
Love Jules xx
Brilliant- great stamp and colouring ...it makes me smile, she could be hollering so many different things!!
xx
Oh this is a faun card and made me smile!
Wishing you a safe and healthy 2021 x
Love this Tracey! I honestly don't know how you resisted the temptation to swear on the card....
Hope the online teaching hasn't been too stressful. It's Friday though so have gin (even if it has gone well!)
xx
Hehehe, this made me smile so much! That image just cracks me up! Brilliant New Year creation hun and I bet quite a few of us wanted to throw an expletive in there too! LOL. Fantastic creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment