Saturday, 22 May 2021

Tags!


 I don't know why it has taken me quite so long to get into making my own tags.  I've made the odd one or two over the years (usually for a DT challenge) but it's only really been in the last couple of years that I started making my own Christmas gift tags.  Nothing fancy, just a die cut tag and some nice stickers from Simple Stories or Echo Park.  

Which leads me to our new challenge at Sweet Stampin'... our theme is Tags and I was delighted to have the opportunity to use this new, super-cute, perfect-size-for-a-tag stamp by Anita Jeram for Colorado Crafts.  









These tags were so quick and easy to make. I simply stamped and coloured the image using Copics before cutting out with the co-ordinating die.  I could have left the tag background plain but decided to use stamp from Altenew to help the image pop.

In fact, I had such fun making these that I made a couple more, using a stencil for my background



 It would be great if you could play along with our challenge this fortnight.  You'll find lots of inspiration plus all the challenge details here at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.

Have a lovely weekend!

xxx


5 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous Tags Tracey- I love these Anita Jeram stamps, the background stamping /stencilling is perfect!
xx

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

Great tags .. .. .. love the cute images and the fun backgrounds you have added.

I hope you have had a good bank holiday.

Love Jules xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Tracey! LOVE your sweet tags and those images are the cutest. I am SO crushin' on those Anita Jeram images. Just got the new baby set, need to colour up for a pal whose just had a bub. They really are sweet and take me back to my own baby days reading Guess How Much I Love You with the kids. Your backgrounds on the tags are fabulous and look amazing too hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooh, I do like these cute tags x

Chrissy said...

Adorable sweet tags Tracey and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx