It's time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin'!
This fortnight our theme is "Things with Wings" - a good, open theme for whatever part of the world you are living in.
I went with one of the very first hAnglar and StAnglar stamps I ever bought and still couldn't part with. I do like dusting off my "vintage" (red rubber) stamps when I get the chance.
The image is quite big which makes it really nice to colour. I used Copics R81,83, 85 and a tiny touch of R56 for the pinks, C0-3 for the greys and my usual skin colours E000, E00, E21 and R20. I added a sprinkle of Glamour Dust for some sparkle on her wings and the heart on her dress.
I layered up the image with some paper from my scrap drawer (MME, I think) and a die-cut scalloped retangle.
I do hope you can join us over at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight. You'll find the usual challenge details plus Team Wends' fab inspiration projects here.
Have a lovely weekend!
xxx
6 comments:
Hi Tracey
Love your super neat and beautiful card.
Fabulous colouring of your image and your card base, dies and backing paper match in perfectly. Lovely touch of sparkle too.
There is always something special about our first stamp set in any range. My favourite is a Penny Black mouse I have had many, many, years now!
Hope all is good with you.
Have a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
Your beautiful clean design focuses the attention on this cute image and your amazing colouring skills. Love the colours and the touch of sparkle.
xx
Fab card Tracey. Maybe we should all look out our first stamps (although to be fair, I'm not sure I can actually remember what mine was!)
xx
I love this little cutie Tracey, gorgeous colouring and love the sparkly heart..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oooh, I love this pretty card x
Aww, this was the sweetest 'things with wings' image. So lovely to see an older image getting some love too! Makes me want to pull out my Bildmalarna's again. Love the design, that houndstooth paper is gorgeous. Super cute creation with your sweet hAnglar StAnglar image. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment