Hello and happy Saturday! It's time for a new fortnightly challenge at Sweet Stampin' and our theme this time is "Something beginning with B". Plenty of scope there!
I went with B for Band (and birthday) and used the Birthday Band stamps and dies from MFT to make my card.
I stamped, cut out and coloured the mice with Copics and Sakura glitter pens. The background of the shaped card is some Maya Designs paper I've had for ages, over which I stenciled a city background. In the foreground I added some cream Bazzill cardstock which I had stenciled to create the idea of brickwork/paving.
The card folds in on itself for posting, so the finished size is that of a standard A2 card.
I hope you can play along with us this fortnight. You'll find some fabulous inspiration projects as well as the challenge details over at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog.
Have a lovely weekend!
xxx

5 comments:
I love this! I feel the need to make a card shaped like this now, but I'm not sure what to yet.....
Hope all well with you two xx
What a fabulous fold and adorable images,fabulous colouring,great city stenciling, got it all Tracey..
Luv CHRISSYxx
OOoh, this is really clever. Super cute too x
So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Such a fabulous design Tracey, with the cutest wee marchign band! This is awesome and the fun stencilling too, just sets the scene perfectly. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment