Hi everyone
Happy New Year! I hope that 2022 has started well for you.
I'm here to let you know that we have a new challenge starting at Sweet Stampin' today and our theme is Anniversaries. It can be any anniversary, not just weddings, so feel free to celebrate whatever anniversary you like!
I went with the wedding theme for my DT card
The image and sentiment are both from Colorado Crafts and I did some really simple Copic colouring. To add a bit more interest I used a Sakura glitter pen on the glass and added silver glitter paste through a stencil for the hearts.
I chose soft grey cardstock for the card base and stamped a subtle pattern over the front with Versamark ink and once this was dry I adhered the image panel with tape runner.
I hope you can play along with this fortnight's challenge. You'll find all of the challenge details and some cracking inspiration cards over at the challenge blog here.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Tracey xx
2 comments:
It's beautiful Tracey, I love that stamp!
xx
I completely adore this Tracey! Such a cute image and sparkle is delish! Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment