As we approach a new month, it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. This time we'd like to you create a vintage or shabby chic design.
I used to use my Magnolia stamps all the time so it's nice to play with them once again.
I still have some of the Maja Designs paper that I once collected obsessively, so I layered this onto some beige Bazzill cardstock cut with Go Create shaped dies.
Tilda was coloured with Copics and mounted onto a couple of tattered doilies. All of the cardstock edges were lightly distressed and given a dab of Antique Linen distress ink. I added a few flowers and stems from my stash together with a couple of clear droplets to finish it all off.
Do check out the designs the Sweeties have made to inspire you here.
Have a lovely weekend.
Tracey xx
2 comments:
So pretty Tracey, the Tilda stamp is really sweet and of course you've coloured it beautifully, lovely papers, layers and shape.
xx
Perfect shabby chic creation hun, love it! From the gorgeous Go Kreate XXL dies through to the beautiful Maja Design paper and sweet Tilda, loads of stuff I love! Absolutely beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment