Saturday, 22 October 2022

Spooky!!!

 The nights are drawing in, leaves are falling from the trees and there's a definite chill in the air.  Christmas is only a couple of months away... But first, Halloween!  And that's our theme for this fortnight's challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

Halloween really isn't a thing here.  Some of the tinies go round the houses with their parents to show off their costumes and maybe get some sweeties, but that's it.  No need, really to make Halloween cards, but I make them anyway because there are so many cute stamps out there!

One such cutie that I love is this digi stamp from Lili of the Valley, which I've used for my DT card.


I printed out the image a little larger than usual so that I could make a 6" x 6" square card.  I coloured it with Copics and a selection of glitter pens before adding some sequins for a bit of extra something. 

The image was mounted on a purple mat, which in turn was glued to black scallop-edged cardstock - yes, I still have those Martha Stewart edger punches that were all the rage several years back!

We'd love you to share your Halloween makes with us - you'll find all the details plus lots of spooky inspiration from the Sweeties here at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog.

Enjoy your weekend!

xxx



2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous Tracey! Love your cute image and fantastic colouring. I have that edge punch too-a real favourite, I used to use it all the time!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Tracey, I just LOVE this Halloween card! This is such a cute image and your colouring is delish! You've managed to get your blacks proper black and yet still showing shadow and contrast! Mine always look shades of grey! LOL. Love that you've still got Martha Stewart punches, I have a few myself! Funny how things change and move through phases, I can't bring myself to get rid of mine, Heaven knows it would make a little room in the crafty corner! Such a cool creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo