Happy New Year!
It's time for our first challenge of 2023 over at Sweet Stampin' and our theme is "New" - it might be New Year, new home, new baby or maybe you want to use some new crafty supplies?
I treated myself to some Concord & 9th stencils and co-ordinating stamps for my DT make
I used a selection of peachy-orangey inks to stencil the butterflies and stamped the antennae and sentiment in black. A few enamel dots completed the design which I adhered to a card base made from Gina K Tomato Soup cardstock.
We'd love you to play along with us this fortnight. You can check out the challenge details and see the rest of the team's lovely inpiration makes over at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog.
Have a fabulous weekend
xx
2 comments:
lovely Tracey, so elegant, I love how the curvy sentiment fits in!
Fi
x
A beautiful card using your lovely new stamps and stencils, love the colours you've chosen too.
Hope 2023 is a good year for you.
xx
Post a Comment