If you live in Scotland you could be forgiven for thinking that Christmas is just around the corner, given the weather we're having here. While in reality we're a wee while away from making cards in pre-Christmas panic mode, over at Sweet Stampin' we're encouraging you to add another card to your collection by giving our new challenge a Christmas theme.
My DT card features a Pretty Pink Posh wreath which I stamped and coloured with Copics before cutting out the the co-ordinating die. I layered this up with a second wreath to make it a bit more sturdy and added glossy accents and glitter pen to accent some of the smaller images.
I gold heat embossed a sentiment from MFT in the centre of a dark green cardstock panel and popped this onto a white cardbase.
We'd love you to join in with us this fortnight so do check out the challenge blog here for more inspiration from the design team.
Take care xx
No comments:
Post a Comment