Saturday, 11 November 2023

Use Red

 I hate to tell you this, but we're just over a month away from Christmas!  Have you started on your cards yet?

As our challenge theme at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight is to Use Red, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to add another card to the Christmas pile (I admit, it's a very small pile right now - so small, in fact, that it probably doesn't even qualify as a pile).

Anyway, here's my DT card for the challenge!



I stamped the Stamping Bella Gnomes on to Make it Colour cardstock and used my Copics to colour it in. I added a little bit of Glamour Dust for some sparkle on the white trim and pom poms on their hats.  The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set, I think.

I adhered the image to a panel of red cardstock and layered this over a piece of embossed card which I then cut to A2 size.

This was reasonably quick to make and the embossed card just adds a subtle little something.

I hope you can play along with the team at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight.  Do check out the fab inspiration makes provided by my teamies over on the blog.

Have a great weekend

xxx

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Tracey

A great Christmas card.

I think gnomes are having lots of fun this Christmas .. .. and yours are super cute!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So sweet Tracey! Love this adorable image and your colouring as always is perfect! Love the sparkle too. Sending big hugs, Wends xoxo