We're kicking off 2024 with the theme of "What's New?" over at Sweet Stampin'. You can choose the new year, or use some of your new goodies if you've been lucky enough to have been given stamps for Christmas.
I went with the New Year theme for my DT card
I went for some simple stamping in the background as the numbers are very sparkly. The fireworks are from a tiny Altenew set and I stamped them in gold, silver and rose gold pigment inks. I cut the numbers using a Papertrey ink die set that I've had for years, using glitter cardstock from a Memory Box pad (their glitter cardstock is gorgeous, btw).
We'd love you to join in with our first fortnightly challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Do come on over to the blog to check out the design projects the team have made to get you inspired.
I hope you've had a great start to 2024 and I wish you all love, good health and happiness in the coming months. And peace. That would be really good.
xxx

2 comments:
Hi Tacey, sorry to have been such a stranger to your blog over the last months - a New Year's promise to myself is to do better with commenting and here I am!
And I'm glad I'm here as well - to have a closer look at this wonderful card. Love the sparkles and the fireworks behind the numbers - all makes for a perfect New Year card!
Hope 2024 is good to you!
Sarah
Happy New Year Tracey! What a perfect card to start with, love the design with the firework stamps and the big sparkly numbers.
xx
Post a Comment