Saturday, 17 February 2024

Always look on the bright side

 I bet that tune is stuck in your head now!

Our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin' starts today and we're looking for bold and bright colours to cheer up the grey days.

I managed, at last, to use some of my Concord and 9th supplies that I bought but didn't get a chance to play with until recently.



The Concord and 9th goodies in question include a die set for the gift decorations and a stamp set for making your own gift wrap pattern, plus messages for a gift tag.  I loved using a selection of bright red inks and cardstock from both Concord and 9th and Gina K. Once you've got everything cut, stamped and glued I think you could have quite an efficient production line if you needed to make number of cards and I like the fact that the design could suit so many occasions.

We'd love to see your colourful designs.  Play along with us over at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog where you'll also find the bold and brilliant makes my Team Susan teamies have made.

Have a great weekend!

Tracey x

No comments: