Saturday, 31 August 2024

Beverages/Drinks of all kinds

 It's time for another fortnightly stamping challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  This time we'd like you to feature drinks of any kind on your projects.

Here's my take on the theme



I used a stamp and stencil set from Taylored Expressions to create the focal image on my card.  There are 3 stamps in the set, each featuring a row of drinks and you can use the stencil to colour in the contents of the glasses.  I added more colour to the garnishes with my Copics and a bit of shimmer using a glitter brush pen.  I then decided I wanted a bit more interest so I created some further shine with some Glossy Accents and popped on a few clear droplets.

I matted the image onto black cardstock and yellow DP  before adhering the panel onto my card base.

The sentiment is foiled and comes from a Simon Says Stamp pre-printed set - did you know that these are printed with toner so you can foil over them?

I hope you can join in with our challenge - we'd love to see what you make.

Cheers!

xxx

No comments: