Our latest challenge at Sweet Stampin' starts today and our theme is CAS. I love a clean and simple card with lots of white space but find them really tricky to photograph. My DT card was no exception!
The image is a stamp and stencil combo: you stencil the leaves then stamp the stem over the top. I used soft purple inks (Altenew, if I remember correctly) and then stamped the stems in Versamark so that I could heat emboss them in gold. I added a simple scripty sentiment and called it done.
I hope you can play along with our challenge this fortnight. Over on the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog you'll find all the challenge details plus some lovely inspiration from my amazing teamies.
Have a great weekend!
xx
1 comment:
CAS perfection Tracey! Gorgeous card hun. LOVE the little bit of texture and dimension the embossing adds and that lovely gold shimmer! xoxo
Post a Comment