Deep joy here at Cranberry Towers! My hAnglars arrived at the end of last week and I actually got time to make something with them! They really are the cutest stamps. I know they are hard to come by but I bought mine on Ebay direct from hAnglar stAnglar in Sweden last Monday and they were with me on Friday morning. I know that other people are selling hAnglars on Ebay but ... I don't really want to get on my high horse but people are paying several times too much for individual stamps from sellers who are apparently buying hAnglar kits and splitting them up. Market forces ...entrepreneurial spirit ... maybe... but in my opinion it's really not on.
Anyway, here's the card. In my excitement to use this cutie I went completely overboard with the flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts) and my over-exuberance also extended to the liberal spraying of Glimmer Mist, which went pretty much everywhere. My hAnglar girlie was painted with a mixture of distress inks and Twinkling H2Os and the paper is from K & Co's Madeleine collection.
There are a number of other stamps in this kit and I can't wait to use them. I also treated myself to a couple of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps and now I can't make up my mind where to start!
Take care,
Tracey x
No comments:
Post a Comment