I used Magnolia papers and distressed the edges with my Tim Holz thingy. The border punch on the contrast paper is Martha Stewart loops and the stamped image has been coloured with Copics. The snow on the image is a mixture of Flowersoft Polar White and Glamour Dust. The poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts (where else?!) and the candies are from Craftword Cards. I didn't have candies in the right colour as mine were too pink for the paper, so I coloured them with Promarkers which gave a really good match. I went a bit overboard with the snow and wish I hadn't, but I won't do it again!
Take care,
Tracey x
4 comments:
Its gorgeous Tracey, beautiful stamp and I love all the sparkle. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
Clairexx
This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the image that you have chosen and the papers are fab too, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs love Pops x x
Beautiful card Tracey and fab colouration of this adorable image. Your papers and floral detail are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-
What a pretty christmas card. I love the magnolia papers, they match so well. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
Clairex
Post a Comment