Sunday, 22 August 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Bev's Sketch

Feeling a bit more organised now, although after today I may not be!  School starts again this week so my crafting time is going to be limited again.  It's a pity that the weather, for the second summer on the trot, has been a bit disappointing but once we get back to school it will be the countdown to Christmas!  How's that for a scary thought!



So, on to today's card.  Not an easel card, for a change!  I really enjoyed working with Bev's sketch - it's only really been this summer that I've started to follow sketches more and I'm getting the sketch bug, I think. 
I used Bazzill card for the base and last year's Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses papers.  The image is one of the new Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps - in fact, I think this one is my favourite (and trust me, I've bought quite a few!).  Again, I've coloured the image with my Prismas and added Glamour Dust for a bit of sparkle.  The gems are Doodlebug and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used my new Martha Stewart border punch on the card and my Nesties to cut out and mount the stamped image - and that's about it!.

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card.
luv
Debby