Saturday, 4 December 2010

My First Award!

Would you believe it?  The lovely Jacqui P has given me my first award!  To say I am chuffed would be an understatement, so thank you, Jacqui!



I now have to say 3 things which make me "me" and pass on the award to 3 other bloggers.  So, here goes...

1.  I have an eleven year old son who is the light of my life. For a long time I thought I was destined not to be a mum, so to have Gregor was to have all my dreams come true. However, I do have to remind myself of this fact every now and again when I get glimpses of the Kevin the Teenager to come. 

2.  I absolutely love my job - even when it's driving me mad I still love it, if you know what I mean.

3.  I adore making cards.  My house should be cleaner/tidier and my garden should look better than it does but given the choice, I know what I'd rather be doing!

So who will I give this award to?  Actually, 3 people came to mind straight away.  I haven't had my blog for very long and these lovely ladies have made me feel very welcome in cyber-land:

1. The scrumptiousness that is Faye/Fluff - super-talented and guaranteed to make you smile when you visit her blog. Plus, anyone who can carry on blogging while moving from one side of the country to the other deserves an award, in my opinion.

2. The lovely Claire, who makes the most enviably beautiful cards and is always so warm and friendly.

3.  Perfect Pops, commenter par excellence!  Plus she makes the lovliest bright and cheerful cards with beautiful backgrounds!

Do follow the links and check out these blogs if you haven't already - you're in for a treat!

Well, the snow came, just like they said it would.  Tell me, why, when they say we're going to have a brilliant summer, does it not happen but when they say we're going to have rotten weather, they're generally right?  Anyway, it's freezing out there now and there's been no sign of a gritter all day.  My classroom looked like Widow Twanky's Laundry Room this afternoon as the kids spent lunchtime chucking snowballs at each other and came to French soaking wet.  Why do teenagers insist on wearing plimsols and jersey tops when it's minus 4 and snowing?  We had to open all the windows in the end because of the steam coming off them as they started to dry out!

Stay safe and warm this weekend.

Hugs,

Tracey T x

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you so very much, i am honured, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

Faye said...

Oh you lovely lady, you made me cry! Thank you for thinking of me. And I loved reading your three things. xxx