Tuesday, 29 March 2011

CES Challenge - Die Cut Crazy

I bought this lovely Sugar Nellie digi stamp a little while ago but have only just got around to colouring her.  I think she's so pretty!


I coloured the image with my palest Copics and cut her out with a Nestie.  I then used a Stempelglede stamp with pink and olive distress inks to grunge up the edges of the die cut a little bit.  The DP is Julianne, from one of the new K & Co packs which I put onto a Bazzill base.  I used a Tilda border die to cut the contrasting strip from Sassafrass Lass paper. 

The swirls are cut from Bazzill using Marianne dies and the flowers are, as ever, from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The ribbon is by American Crafts and was my last strip in this colour, so I hope I'll be able to get some more!

I'm entering this in this week's CES challenge - "Die Cut Crazy". 

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Tracey. She's a dream to colour and you've done a grand job. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Mina said...

fabulous card Tracey, beautiful soft colours and I love the delicate pink
Mina xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie WOWWWWWW....this is sooooo beautiful I adore the colours & she looks so so pretty your colouring is fabulous hun. Love it all!!!
Thanks also for joining us girlies over at CES Challenges, good luck sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Brook said...

Absolutely beautiful card. I just love how you colored her hair. The paper, ribbon, and flowers all compliment each other perfectly. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Unknown said...

wow...these images are stunning and you have made a wonderful card hun... Thanks for playing at CES xx