Anyway, here is the second card I made ...
I've only tried the mono look a couple of times before (Christmas using a Lili of the Valley stamp and Christmas with a Tilda stamp) so I'm not actually very confident with it yet. I love the idea but found the shades of grey more difficult than straight black and white. The Paris background stamp is an old favourite from Rubber Romance and the shopping cutie is Whiff of Joy. Everything was coloured (if you can call it that) with Copics and the pearls and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as always.
Hugs
Tracey xx
8 comments:
C'est magnifique! That's about as far as my french will let me go after ooh la la and ha he ha he har! You've rocked the mono colouring my lovely and I really like that french background stamp - need it! Mwah, mwah darling. xxx
Tracey...fab card and I love the monochrome look...very Paris!!
Is that letters for Abi she has in her bags??
Fi
x
OH MY WORD.....sweetie this is now my fave card you've done which is hard to say cus you know I love your cards, especially your hanglars but this is amazing hun. I love mono its my fave & you've done it fantastically sorry if I'm going on sweetie but this really is a knock out hun. I have this image coloured in my box still waiting to go on a card isnt she fab....I paper pieced all of her bags tho lol.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Hi Tracey
This is gorgeous .. .. I love the little scene you have set and your monochrome look is brilliant.
Love Jules xx
I love both of your Ooh-la-la cards this week Tracey :)
Both so different, and both gorgeous.
Love the monochrome card, very stylish. Love paris Tilda too, vintage image, but still looks fabulous.
hugs
xxalisonxx
This is just gorgeous Tracy - love the images which look fab in monochrome. Hope you have a fab Bank Holiday. Hugs, Claire x
stunning card tracey.love the images and fabulous mono colouring ;D
xx coops xx
That'll be a long weekend lol!!!! Love it Tracey xx
Post a Comment