Saturday, 28 May 2011

Ooh La La!

Yet another week has gone by without having the chance to post any cards - actually, apart from my DT cards, I haven't done anything vaguely arty at all.  That can't be good, can it?

Well, to make up for this frightening lack of creative output I've made two cards for our new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week.  Can you tell that it was my turn to choose the challenge theme?  I went for "Ooh La La!" so you can make something with a French theme or something that's a bit cheeky or naughty. 

So here is card number 1...


I used an older Tilda and coloured her with Copics.  I cut her out with a Nestie and distress the background and edges with Antique Linen ink.  The DP is Prima (I think) and it has been distressed with my Timmy Thingy and ink.  The stickers are from a fairly old Penny Blank Sheet and the flowers are, as ever, from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'll put the other card on later but in the meantime, if you're starting a Bank Holiday weekend, think of us in Scotland - no Monday off for us!  Whatever you're doing, have a great one and don't forget to hop over to Sweet Stampin' to see the lush creations my teamies have made!

Hugs

Tracey xx

9 comments:

Faye said...

Well Hello My Darling. It's so nice to see you. And with a stonkingly fabulous, tres chic, Ooh la la card. Fab colour combo, love it. I'm defo gonna try and play along with this one! Have a lovely, if standard sized, weekend. As they say in France, Mwah, mwah. xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Bonjour ma cherie, ca va? C'est magnifique!

Ok so that's about as much as I can remember from my ancient GCSE French without seriously embarrassing myself lol!

Love the card & well, that's really ruined your reputation now!

Au revoir xxx

Claire said...

This is just brilliant Tracy - I love the image and it's just oh so french LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, big hugs love pops x x x

Fiona said...

maintenant je laissé un commentaire plus tôt, mais ce n'est pas là ... 2 cartes fab Tracy .. l'amour du Tilda une tres chic ... mais où l'autre? hee hee!!

Fi
x

coops said...

gorgeous card tracey.fab sweet tilda and i love your stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie this is fantastic hun I love the older Tilda's they are fabulous. Love your colouring its lush hunni.
Hope you have a good weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Teresa said...

Smashing card, love this whole scene. Great card
Teresa xx

Vicky said...

Oooooh this is so sweet n gorgeous Tracey! fabby image hun and I love the details too sweetie..

BLW...My lamb was yummy lol...and so sorry you are not off tomorrow..boohoo!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx