I'm sure it wasn't just me who was totally lost without Blogger! Even though I'm often too busy to do much crafting during the week I still need my fix of blog hopping. Hopefully all the problems have been fixed now - fingers crossed!
It's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this week we have a FAB sketch for you to follow.
However, this challenge has an added dimension. For those entrants who do not wish to use the sketch we have provided an additional option of using Spots, Stripes & Sparkle. And, if you can combine the lot, even better!
I managed to follow the sketch, although I turned it upside down and managed spots and stripes in my DP. And speaking of DP, I am totally in love with this Girls Paperie paper, which I got online from the Craft Emporium. The spotty rectangle is a Bo Bunny die cut and the colour seemed to tone so well with the other paper.
I added a couple of strips of cream lace and a Marianne die cut which I threaded with pale blue ribbon. Tilda is coloured with Copics and cut out with a Nestie which I edged and lightly distressed with Pumice Stone ink. Finally, the sentiment is a Penny Black sticker which I've had for ages and ages.
Do come on over to Sweet Stampin' and take a look at what the Sweeties have done with this challenge. We'd love to see your take on the sketch but remember, if sketches aren't your thing, you can just go with spots, stripes and sparkle!
I've just watched "An Education" on BBC2 - what a lovely film, no wonder Carey Mulligan got nominated for so many awards. And my boy is home tonight after 4 days away on a school trip. He's very tired and was pretty mucky as apparently he didn't have a shower once while he was away! Well, we've soon remedied that! He spent all of his spending money on sweets and fizzy drinks so the only souvenir he brought back was a revolting rubber frog. Evidently I have some work to do in the parenting department!
Have a lovely weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Tracey xx

12 comments:
I love your fresh take on the sketch Tracey - beautiful!
Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, biggest of hugs love pops x x x
Hello Tracey, this is a beautiful card. Love the delicate papers and pretty Tilda
Clairexx
Oh Tracey, what a fab, pretty card. Lovely papers too. I also was lost without Blogger. What an earth did I do BB?! We're all fine, don't worry. :) xxx
gorgeous Tracey...what is this blogger like??
Fi
x
This is absolutely gorgeous Tracey - lovely image and choice of colours. Hugs, Claire x
beautiful card tracey,the tilda is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and details :D
xx coops xx
Hi my sweetie WOWWW this card is gorgeous I love your papers but I'm especially loving your Tilda WOW WOW WOW she looks fantastic your colouring is gorgeous & I love this shade of blue.....this really is a stunning card shug but then I love all of your cards sweetie & I sure have missed them.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
P.S. Will keep you updated sweetie loves ya loads hunni xx
Hi Tracey! Oh wow! This is BEAUTIFUL! I love your colouring and your dp's are GORGEOUS! What a simply STUNNING creation!!!
Hugs,
Elise
Beautiful card, love the different papers and the sweet image.
Just beautiful hon, so soft 7 pretty unklike your grubby son by the sounds of things lol! At least he had a good time though...
Hugs xxx
Gorgeous Tracey! Love the papers and the soft colour scheme is so pretty!
Hope you got that Spanish homework done on time!
Linds x
Post a Comment