Thought I would do a quick post to show you my entry for this week's Just Magnolia and hAnglar & StAnglar challenge, which is Pink, Purple and Pearls.
As I'm not really a lover of purple I don't have too much of that colour in my stash. What I do have, though, is quite a few Pink Petticoat digital paper sets so I was able to print out the exact colours I needed. I also used my Magnolia doily die. I've got completely fed up of trying to make a full doily out of this half die, so have now resorted to tucking it behind something rather than not use it at all. I also used my new Doohickeys - I couldn't help myself and ordered the bunting and cloud dies which came out recently.
Tilda is from the new collection and I cut her out after colouring her with me Copics. The pompoms got a good dose of Glamour Dust to bling them up a bit. Other than that, I used my Wild Orchid Crafts pearls, pearly stamen-thingys and flowers - let's face it, I can't make a card without them.
I had some more fabby news about my tent card - it made the Top 5 over at TOMIC! If you haven't checked out this new challenge yet, hop on over. This week the theme is "Nautical" and I'm rushing to get something ready in time.
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments - they make my day.
Hugs
Tracey x
5 comments:
Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
Anne
Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week hugs pops x
Gorgeous card Tracey - love the image. Hugs, Claire x
Well it's lovely to see you all pretty in purple. Loving all the different die elements. Big hugs. xxx
gorgoeus card tracey.your colours are beautiful and fab sweet tilda :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment