Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Just a quickie!  This is my (last minute!) entry for the Lili of the Valley challenge, which this week is Pink and Blue.



I used one of the new Lili of the Valley stamps and coloured her with Copics.  The papers are Prima (pink) and Melissa Frances (blue); the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch.

I'm afraid it's not the best quality photo as it's been really grey here all day and I'm in a real rush to get this in on time!

Hope to be back with something else tomorrow.  In the meantime, have a lovely evening!

Hugs

Tracey xx

6 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Tracey,
A fabulous card and an adorable image. Love those delish papers and the flowers.
hugs
Marion

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Tracey...

hugs Vicky xx

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Tracey. Those papers and sketch are very nice. Gorgeous colouring too.
Love this image, saw someone use it yesterday, think it was Vicky...Super. I ust love LOTV stamps, gunna buy somemore in September when I go to Harrogate shopping. Debbiexx

Elaine said...

Simply gorgeous Tracey. A sweet image and those papers are divine!

Hugs Elaine xx

coops said...

stunning card tracey.your papers and colours are really beautiful and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Tis luuuurverly. Very pretty and fabby colouring. :)
xx