Saturday, 20 August 2011

Sweet Stampin' - Little Ones

Well, I'm back from York - we got there in the end!  I managed to get a battery for the key thingy and we were on the road by lunchtime on Monday, so we got to York late afternoon.

I'll be on a diet for the next few weeks as we ate out every night.  If anyone is going to York and wants to go out for dinner, let me know - I would happily recommend 3 wonderful restaurants which not only did stunning food but were very child friendly.  And of course, we went to Betty's for tea and cake (Faye, the cakes were amazing!).

And now it's back home to do the washing and ironing and generally get ready for going back to school next week.  But not before I've shown you my card for this week's challenge at Sweet Stampin'. It's Team Abi's turn this week and the loveliness that is Dora has chosen our challenge theme - Babies or Little Ones.  We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo and as you'll see by the creations the Sweeties have made, these digis are just the cutest! 

I'm still in my "round" phase so I cut out my Doodlebug card using my large Go Kreate die.  The dots on the Doodlebug card are very tactile as they are flocked (how terrible does that sound, but I'm sure you know what I mean!).  I added a Doodlebug ribbon and cut the mount for the image from more plain Doodlebug card.  I didn't want to put flowers on the card so found these little foam hearts in my stash.

I coloured the cute digi image with Copics apart from the baby's nappy, which I covered with Blue Doodlebug flock.  Finally I added some pearls around the edge of the circle and put Stickles on the clouds and moon.

Off to do a bit of blog hopping now to catch with what I've missed this week.  Do pop over to Sweet Stampin' and join in if you can - there are Bugaboo digis for one randomly chosen winner! 

Whatever you're doing this weekend, have fun!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cutie!
Thanks for your nice comments on my scrapbook page ... I think the chicken stamp is an oldie from Whipper Snapper (...they have the cutest chickens ever!)

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, really sweet image and I do love these Go Kreate dies. Glad you managed to get to York and had a fab time, I do love it there and Betty's is just the best - I have been so many times, mainly to the one in Harrogate but its a MUST every time. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

What a sweetie Tracey...!

hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is sooooooooo cute hun.
Glad you had a fab time at York shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweetie, so cute, love the shape of your card xx

Delphine said...

Ooh your card is totally adorable, Tracey! The image is too cute, the shape and design lovely and I love that Doodlebug paper (I see what you mean, I have some:-)) Have a lovely Sunday! Hugs Delphine xx

coops said...

gorgeous card tracey.the image is so sweet and i love the circular shape ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is so so sweet Tracey ! Love the shape and the image is so cute ! Hugs x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hugs ♥ pops ♥

Rachel said...

Cute card Tracey, I love the shape you've picked! Hope you're keeping well, sounds like you had a "yummy" break!! Wedgie xxx