Friday, thank goodness! I'm so looking forward to the weekend - to be quite honest, I'm completely cream-crackered. Still, just a couple of weeks to go and it will be half term, so it's just a question of getting on with things until then.
Anyway, card time. This one is for the Lovely hAnglar Only challenge - With Hearts.
I don't often use this little hAnglar girl but I should ink her up more often as she's so sweet. She's been coloured with Copics and cut out with a round Go Kreate die. I added some Glossy Accents to the heart she is holding and while it was still wet sprinkled it with some Glamour Dust. It seemed to settle in the middle of the heart, which was a bit annoying, but once it dried I quite liked the effect - almost like a heart within a heart when you see it irl.
The tag is one of the more recent Doohickeys and I love it! It's cut from two dies so you get some added dimension. And I love the pretty Basic Grey DP from the Capella pad (probably my all-time favourite). The edges of the tag, image and DP have been inked with Walnut Stain. I used some Doodlebug rub ons and a Prima chipboard heart to decorate the tag and added my usual assortment of WOC flowers as I struggle to make a card without them!
Enjoy your evening!
Tracey xx
14 comments:
Gorgeous card Tracey..love the image and fabulous colouring.The tag is great, real pretty card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
this is so pretty tracey i love the soft colours and that gorgeous lace thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only
hugs sara x
This is such a precious card Tracey ! One of my fav images and I love this tag ! Have a great week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine
beautiful card tracey.the image is gorgeous and i love your pretty vintage colours ;D
xx coops xx
Your card is so beautiful, Tracey! Your image is adorable and I love the soft colours you have used! And your embellishments are gorgeous too! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx
This is a lovely card Tracy. Hugs, Claire x
Hello my darling. I've just been googling your Jeffrey. Swoon. I think I need me a cold shower. Phewph.
Gorgeous card. Love, love, love the paper and the heart, and the image (sweetie) and the tag. Did I mention the paper? Did I mention Jeffrey?
xxx
Hi Tracey :)
Love this little H'anglar image, and its coloured so pretty.
Great lacey details and dies!
hugs
xxalisonxx
Sweetie this is just gorgeous ♥ ♥ Pops x
oh wow she is so cute, I really must get some more hAnglars they are fab arent they...perfecty coloured and I love the shabby chic look of your card Tracey
Mina xxx
Just gorgeous hon! Just my sort of colours too. You made my heart stop when you said half term in 2 weeks lol!! Then I remembered yours are earlier, Still calming down!! Hugs x
Really gorgeous card, love the flowers and the colour scheme
Lindsay xx
Super sweet. I love the lace, your added flowers and even that small little heart. All placed perfect...image coloring is spot on as well..tfs
www.justwordz.ca
Hi Tracey, long time no see. Your card is gorgeous. Love the image and pretty embellishments!
Clairexx
Post a Comment