No comments about the weather please - I must live in the only place in the UK where it's been cloudy and wet!
Anyway, it's Team Abi's turn over at Sweet Stampin' this week and we're looking for your interpretations of our Lilac and Lace theme. As usual my lovely teamies have worked their socks off on their scrummy projects. AND I've got some new teamies, too - you'll meet them over the coming two weeks and I think you'll find there are one or two familiar faces.
I made an easel card to show off this gorgeous paper which is part of the K&Co Watercolour pad. I used my Martha Stewart PATP to get the lacy border. The Tilda image is one of my faves - I love the ribbon on her dress and it's lovely to colour. I cut her out with a Go Kreate circle which I then inked with Walnut Stain.
I had a complete mare getting the lace to stick around the circle but once it was done I put some little lilac roses and rose buds from Wild Orchid Crafts around the edge. I used lilac and cream flowers from WOC on the card base. Finally I added a Doohickey tag which I had inked with Walnut Stain. I love this tag - it cuts beautifully and as it comes in two pieces you get some dimension with it. Do hop over to Sweet Stampin' and join in if you can.
Before I go can I just say a big "Welcome Back" to the loveliness that is Claire, who has had a wee break from her blog but is now back. I missed you sweetie!
Hugs,
Tracey xx
11 comments:
Oh Tracey, this is such a precious card ! I love the lace and the border, it's so so pretty ! Hugs and love from Catherine
That is the prettiest paper I have seen so far for cards. ELEGANT!!! I love your card and the use of that paper. Your card design enhanced the elegance of the paper. Just beautiful!!
I just love your card. The purple flowers paper is the prettiest I have ever seen. Your card design enhances the beauty of the paper.
Wow Tracey this is gorgeous hun..! what a sweet image and pretty layout...and I will not mention the weather...LOL...!
big hugs Vicky xx
Ooh it's hot, hot, hot...!
This is gorgeous, love the lace you used, really stunning xxx
Your card is so pretty Tracey, love it.
Pam x
wow this is just fabulous tracey.really beautiful and pretty colours and the tilda is so sweet :D
xx coops xx
Such a pretty easel card Tracey - love it. Hugs, Claire x
Cute card, its sooo pretty! Sorry you haven't had any of the sunshine this weekend, but hope you've had a good one anyway. Wedgie xxx
Oh Tracey, what a suprise to see my name in lights lol. Seeings as I'm up and an unearthly hr you've set me up for the day. Such a pretty easel card and I love the pretty paper. Sorry to hear you've had pants weather, I'm saying nothing about here....hehe
Hugs
Clairexx
Oh Tracey, this is beautiful, just stunning. So girly and pretty. I want it. xxx
Post a Comment