Friday, 14 October 2011

It's definitely Autumn

Today's card seems particularly appropriate; the heavy rain has turned to drizzle, the leaves are coming down and the sky is just grey.  The challenge theme over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is Fall and although I'm addicted to buying new papers, at this time of year I always go back to Pink Paislee's Queen Bee pad for my autumn colours.



Tilda has been coloured with Copics and cut out with a large Go Kreate oval die.  I stamped the leaves twice - once over the masked Tilda and the log and then on a separate piece of card.  I cut out the extra leaves and used decoupage glue to stick them on for some dimension.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from my stash.

I've pre-ordered my stamps from the new Magnolia Christmas collection.  They look so cute - I hope they arrive before I go back to school!

Hugs

Tracey x

7 comments:

Jacqui P said...

Wow Tracy simply gorgous as usual hun!!! we're pretty dry on this side of the country but the leaves are falling with a vengeance!! your card is perfect for autumn!! lovely!!
hugs
Jacqui xx

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous card Tracey ! I love the colours and the DP are gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

OMG this is so beautiful, love the greens on your card... really elegant xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tracy and just love the colours you have used. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

What a beautiful creation Tracey....love all your gorgeous elements hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card tracey.i really love your gorgeous colours and design and the tilda is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

An Occasional Genius said...

So pretty, I love all the greens & I'm not a green girl so there you go! x