Thought I'd post this while I'm waiting for the spaghetti to come to the boil! Plus it will keep me from eating all the parmesan while I wait for dinner to be ready!! Not long in from work but I've got meetings after school every night this week so I was determined to get this posted tonight!
I finished this card over the weekend and thought it would be nice to enter it in Just Magnolia's latest challenge, which is Ribbons. Just my sort of thing!
This is one of my new Tilda's and I love her. I think I might just have mentioned once or twice how much I like this latest collection. Anyway, she's been coloured with Copics and sprinkled with Glamour Dust. I cut her out with a Nestie and then put some Antique Linen DI around the edge. I used the same ink around the DP too. The paper is Magnolia and is very, very pretty I think.
I used a Doohickey lace die along a piece of pale grey Bazzill and edged it with more Antique Linen ink. I added a K & Co rub on sentiment and some gorgeous ribbon from the Ribbon Girl. Flowers and stems are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I'm really pleased with these. I didn't have quite the right white (I'm a bit fussy, I know) so I sprayed ivory roses with Silver Glimmer Mist. They had a really good soaking but I really like the effect - it's not a solid silver but more of a soft, slightly sparkly grey.
Still struggling with the lack of light for my photos but I think I'm going to invest in a light tent. Thank you everyone for your suggestions!
Time to eat, then University Challenge (sorry, I'm an addict!!) and then school work.
Have a lovely evening
Tracey xx
11 comments:
I think we all struggle with lack of light this time of year Tracey it drives me crackers...mmmmm Parmasan yum yum...your card is stunning I love the new Magnolia and think this collection is brilliant...I love your ribbo too...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx
Beautiful and sweet card, and I love the tilda image,so cute.:)
Beautiful Tilda Tracey....love the gorgeous deep red and the papers are gorgeous too.Fabulous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh Tracey this is gorgeous!
You colour your images so perfectly and I love the backing paper you have used here!
Beautiful work!
Love Jules xx
Your card is adorable Tracey ! What a cute Tilda ! The flowers and background are beautiful too ! Oh I love pasta ! But I am on a diet so for now I will just dribble on the monitor !!! Hugs and love from Catherine
so stunning tracey.your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet tilda and pretty details ;D
xx coops xx
Gorgeous card sweetie Tilda looks fabulous & I love your flowers shug.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Oooh totally fabby. The soft colours on the papers make that gorgeous Tilda and scrummy red ribbon really pop out. Super de dooper. Hope spaghetti is cooked now. xxx
Tracey your card is gorgeous! Tilda is a real eyecatcher and the papers are beautiful too.
Thanks a lot for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!
Big Hugs,
Mo
Your card is gorgeous, Tracey! Your Tilda looks fantastic and I love your papers! Gorgeous embellishments and layout, I love the splash of red! Hugs Delphine xx
Beautiful Tracey, all blends so well. I bought a light tent and its a load of rubbish, £40 down the drain so get a good one!
Clairexx
Post a Comment