As usual I'm running late, but I wanted to do something for the Lovely hAnglar Only challenge as apparently they are taking a creative break after this. Don't know how long they will be away for, but I do hope they come back!
The theme for the challenge is Black and either purple, green or orange. Not my favourite combination, any of them, but I had some lovely roses from Wild Orchid Crafts so that dictated my choice of colour.
Apologies in advance for the horrendous picture - I found the black background rather difficult to photograph, I'm afraid.
I used DP from the Authentique Halloween pad and cut a Magnolia Doohickey doily which sadly you can hardly see! There is also some black grosgrain ribbon underneath the doily! The little hAnglar girl was coloured with Copics and cut out with a Nestie before getting a going-over with some Frayed Burlap ink. The roses and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'm not too happy with the finished result, but there we go. There's a lot of black about in challenges at the moment, don't you think? I like black and white but struggle with black and a colour!
Hope to be back later if I can get my latest card finished in time!
Hugs,
Tracey x

6 comments:
Your card is just beautiful!
I love the paper and all flowers.
Thanks for playing with us again at "lovely hÄnglar only",
hugs,
Marina
Love the colour combo Tracey, they work so well together!
Warm hugs
Maarit
stunning card tracey.i love the purple and black colours and gorgeous image and design ;D
xx coops xx
What a beautiful card Tracey ! I love the H and S image and your embellies are so beautiful ! Hugs and love from Catherine
Well I think it's gorgeous! So there. xx
Hi Tracey, I think it's lovely! I'm not so good with black or b/w colour schemes - you've done it perfectly. Such a sweet image as well. Sarah
Post a Comment