The title might sound like the synopsis of a Rocky film, but it's actually the theme of our new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'!
We had a great week looking at all the lovely entries in our mega birthday prize giveaway so don't forget to hop over to Sweet Stampin' tomorrow to see if you are one of the lucky winners.
We are sponsored this week by Pollycraft and the DT (Team Abi) were each given an image to use. I had this handsome chap:
I coloured the image with Copics and cut him out with a square Nestie. The shaped mats are cut using Go Kreate dies and the grass is a Magnolia Doohickey.
I used digi papers from NitWits this time as I wanted something a bit more modern to go with the image. I added some buttons from my stash and threaded some Basic Grey fibres through them.
The sentiment is from a Craftwork Cards pack that I've had for ages and the ribbon was off a box of chocolates!
Hoping that the weather improves and that we don't get the terrible gales that are forecast. They often mean no power and that really is miserable, especially at the weekend!
Hugs
Tracey x

13 comments:
Fab card Tracey! Love this image and the papers are perfect for him. Love all the dies you've used too :o) Lisa x
I think this is such a fun male card. The papers are just perfect too. Ooh puches and dies, maybe I'll enter this week... xxx
Fabulous Tracey..! great image and loving your layout too hun :o)
big hugs Vicky xx
Beautiful card.
Love the image its so cule and cute.
Fab colouring too,the details is great,love it.:)
Fabby card Tracey!
The papers are fab with it too.
Susan xx
wow Tracey...maurice is just so cool!! love your grass too!!
Fi
x
fantastic male card tracey.love the fab image and great papers and design :D
xx coops xx
I love your card Tracey ! The image is fab and you have chosen just the right papers and embellies for a man's card ! Hugs and love from Catherine
Fab card Tracey! Love the papers. Wedgie xxx
Hi Tracey, great image and perfect masculine card - love the colours. Do hope the wild weather didn't do too much damage to the power lines. In a related sort of way, the high tides made it down to us and caused havoc at a local seal colony - washed some of the pups out to sea!
Sarah
Beautiful man card. Very nice color combination you choose for this card.
Hugs
Natali
Such a great male card, Tracey! Your image is fab and I love the papers and all the buttons! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, and in French:-), your French is perfect!!! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx
Awww what a sweetie card, just love this fun guy xxx
Post a Comment