Hello! It's Saturday, so there must be a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'! And just in case the title of my post hasn't given you a huge clue, this week we have a bingo challenge - you can choose any line, horizontal, vertical or diagonal but you must use all of the items specified on that line. And, of course, you need to STAMP!
Our sponsor this week is Crafts and Me, who kindly sent Team Abi some images to play with. They are offering this week's randomly chosen winner a prize of 3 digis from their online store and believe me, you will be spoilt for choice.
So here's my card
Not the best picture, I'm afraid as it's been dark and damp here this week. Hopefully though you can see the lush paper, which is from a 6" x 6" Black Market Paper Society pad called Vintage Romance. What I love about this paper is its texture - it's like linen - and all the sheets are double sided.
The image is by Crafts and Me and she has been coloured with Copics and distressed with Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I used a Martha Stewart punch in each corner of the image and added Glamour Dust to her wings and the lettering on her balloon.
My Bingo line included flowers, brads and lace. I kept the whole thing very simple, just adding a strip of lace behind the image and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I didn't have many peachy toned flowers so I sprayed some white blooms with Chalk Mist in French Vanilla. The brads are there (top right corner) but they may not be so easy to see as they are tiny!
Do come over and play bingo with us at Sweet Stampin'! The Team Abi Sweeties have made the most fabulous creations to help you get started.
I'm going to enter this card in this week's Crafts and Me Challenge, which is "Distressing".
Back tomorrow with some rather exciting news..!
Hugs
Tracey xx

12 comments:
Great card Tracey!
Something exciting tomorrow.... ooooh.
xxx
OOh, I can't wait for the something exciting sweetie ;-)
Beautiful card, I could almost break my UIU resolution for those divine papers.....(I said almost!).
Hugs x
Tracey - your card is gorgeous. The image is so cute. Love it
Have a nice weekend
Doreen xx
Love the feel of this card, very sweet. Love the paper and colors you chose.
wow simply stunning tracy!! love all the subtle colours! this is just soo pretty and delicate!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x
Ooooo some of my favorite muted colors all together on one gorgeous card Tracey! Very , VERY pretty! Hugs!
Simply stunning Tracey...
have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx
stunning card tracey.gorgeous pretty image and i love your soft colours :D
xx coops xx
This is a beautiful card and lovely colours and image
x catherine
Oh Tracey your card is simply gorgeous ! I love the beautiful image and the lovely colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Beautiful card. Lovely image (with gorgeous glitter touch) absolutely gorgeous conbinations with paper and flowers. Great!!
Hugs
Natali
'Pretty and Delicate' - Jacqui P stole my words. That is what I was going to say.
So, I think that this card is delicate AND pretty. Love it!
Post a Comment