However, I did manage yesterday evening to take some time out to make a little something. I bought a pack of square doilys on Ebay and they arrived so quickly; I knew I had to try one out straightaway!
I used one of my all-time favourite Girls Paperie papers and put the doily on top with a Doohickey swirl cut from white Bazzill. The image is one of the more recent Tildas and I coloured her with Copics, adding some Glamour Dust to her ribbon, dress and the flower. Her dress is a bit more pink irl but like most of us, I'm struggling with the lack of light at the moment.
I cut the fence with another Doohickey die and distressed it with some Aged Mahogany DI before adding a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I stuck it onto the card with decoupage glue so that I could bend it a little. The sentiment is a rub on I've had for years and has been cut out with a die by Whiff of Joy.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
TOMIC - Friendship + use a Doohickey die
Just Magnolia - Use a Doily
Have a lovely week everyone!
Hugs,
Tracey xx

14 comments:
Really cute card, I love those square doilies how different.
Beautiful card Tracey and I love the square doily, not seen many about. Truly a pretty card
Clairex
Herrlich, eine hübsches Kärtchen, schön romantisch.
LG
Ulla
This is such a beautiful card Tracey and love how you have done the fence. have a nice week
x catherine
Gorgeous card Tracey, love the little fence with the flowers, so cute, gorgeous Tilda, love her red dress, very pretty...
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is such a delightful card Tracey ! I love the paper and the square doily ! Sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
This is a lovely card hun - square doily is just fab. Hugs, Claire x
A fantastic card Tracey! I love your colouring and the wonderful design you've created. I think the new doily was a great find. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team. :)
This is so gorgeoous sweetie loving Tilda & you & I must have shopped at the same shop cus I brought some of these last week as well I've recently used a love heart one on a card lol. I got hearts squares & some small round ones....I then made myself stop lol.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
wow love it Tracey and another double wow to your amazing colouring...sounds like a very busy time, dont forget to have some you time though, we dont want you burned out
Mina xxx
Gorgeous Tracey! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the square doily and 3-D'd fence. Lovely card! Hugs!
Thanks for joining TOMIC #38 Friendship + Doohickey, hope to see you again on our next challenge.Hugs, Gosia
Gorgeous card Tracey, love the fence with roses!
Warm hugs
Maarit
Ooh, pretttyyy Tracey, really pretty!
Love the doily, don't think I've seen a square one before - hmmm something else to go on my list!
Sarah
Post a Comment