And on the subject of their DT... can you imagine my delight (and shock!) to find out that I'd been chosen to join the team after their recent DT call! Wow!
So, our first challenge starts today and to make it really easy to get everyone playing along, we've gone for "Anything Goes" as our theme. We've got a fabulous sponsor too
Here's some info on this fabulous company - just in case you didn't already know!
Lifelong crafters Mother and Daughter, Mary and Andrea were tired of having to buy full rolls of ribbon and lace when they only needed one metre. Because they love ribbons and all things pretty, they decided to open their own online shop in 2010 and make small quantities of beautiful products easily available to all crafters. Mary owns the shop and runs it on a day to day basis as well as keeping the website updated while Andrea looks after the social side, The Ribbon Girl Blog and the Design Team. They specialise in supplying small (or large) quantities of ribbon, twine, gorgeous vintage style lace and seam binding ribbon, tiny pom-pom and ric-rac trim, all sorts of buttons, fancy pins, a multitude of charms, pearl and crystal flourishes, wool felt squares, seasonal and unusual embellishments, mulberry flowers, sticky tape and accessories to card makers, crafters, scrapbookers and cake decorators. They stock only the best quality products and only offer for sale goods that they would personally buy and use themselves.
So here's my card
I coloured this lovely little hAnglar girl with Copics and added Glossy Accents to the hearts. The sentiment is also by hAnglar & stAnglar and this has been stamped with brown ink.
The papers are a selection of Prima and Magnolia and they've all been distressed with the Timmy Thingy and some Pumice Stone ink. I had the sewing machine out so I stitched some of the mats and managed to cover up the wonky bits! I added a doily, a few flowers and a spray from Wild Orchid Crafts and a felt heart which I cut out with a Sizzix die.
Do come over and visit us at Lovely hAnglar Only today - my new Teamies have made the most gorgeous hAnglar creations to inspire you!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs
Tracey xx


21 comments:
Your creation is beautiful Tracey.
Hugs Ineke xxx
You have made a wonderful card Tracy!
Hugs nicolet
Well congratulations to you on your fabby new DT!
A totally gorgeously pink card xxx
This is just gorgeous Tracey - I love the image and fabulous papers and layout. Hugs, Claire x
Stunning Tracey....and love the papers too hun :o)
have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx
congrats on being a new DT member! How exciting, I love being on a DT. Your card is adorable. I love the glossy accents on the hearts it really makes them pop. That is one of my favorite products.
HO tracey
You are so talented!! This card is simpy lovely!! =)
thank you so much fo passing by my blog, and for your lovely comment! =)
Hugs
Sadia
Gorgeous card,love it.:)Hugs:)
This is such a beautiful card Tracey and a sweet image
x catherine
gorgeous card tracey.stunning pretty colours and the image is so sweet :D
xx coops xx
Oh your card is gorgeous Tracey ! I love the soft colours and the flowers are so so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Hello Tracey, sorry for my lack of visits, double the 24hr clock and i should be ok lol.
Gorgeous card and I to love the pink/white combo. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Clairexx
Oh how lovely, lovely! Those pink shades are some of my favorites. :-) Love the checked background paper and your image looks fabulous Tracey! Beautiful card!
Tracey, your card is a dream in pink and white, absolutely lovely.
hugs, ilona xx
Tracey this is so sweet and pretty hun! :) Lovely image and gorgeous soft pink colours!
hugs
xxalisonxx
oooohhhhhh wow Tracey you have coloured this lush hAnglar beautifully...pink, girly and beautiful
Mina xxx
Hi Tracey, congrats on the DT post. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and love the layout. Sarah
Soooo lovely card! Love the pink and felt heart! Great colouring!!!!
xoxo
Awww Tracey this is gorgeous, love the soft pinks.. very elegant ... wishing you a lovely weekend. Hugs xx
I adore this image and that pink check paper looks fabulous! hugs x
Wow this is such a beautiful card,love the image and gorgeous papers.xxx
Post a Comment