It's Saturday and that means there's a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'! This week you can stamp anything you like, as long as your entry isn't a square shape!
I decided to use a much neglected stepper card and will admit to going totally OTT once I got started!
I had some of the central step cards in my stash so I traced round the base onto pale green Bazzill before running the cut-out shape through the Grand Calibur with a Doohickey grass die. I masked some of the Magnolia images and cut out the rest, layering them up with sticky pads. All of the images are Magnolias apart from the tree, which is a Basic Grey sticker.
Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads
who are offering a $10 voucher for their online store. And of course, we have our monthly sponsor, Joanna Sheen - a randomly chosen winner from all of the month's entries receives a £10 voucher for Joanna's online store. My teamies at Sweet Stampin' have made some gorgeous cards to inspire you, so do hop over to take a look and hopefully join in!
This is a scheduled post as it's the last day of my Schools Leadership course today :) It's completely manic at school just now as we head towards the exams so the way I feel at the moment I don't think I could lead my way out of a paper bag!
I'll be back tomorrow with my Lovely hAnglar Only card.
Have a great day,
Tracey xx


17 comments:
Oh my goodness Tracey, I'm so in awe of this - its stunning! I also wanted to say thank you for my birthday card, its soooo perfect for me! I love it so much that its staying up on display in my flat! Where did you get that fab "time to celebrate" stamp from?? Thank you! Wedgie xxx
Gorgeous, I love that grass, I need that grass die!
I echo what Kim just said! I need a grass die too :)
Fab card.
xx
So gorgeous Tracey...love the image and fabulous layout too hun :o)
hope you are having a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx
Wonderful scene Tracey..love your colouring and all the details are just so lovely....beautiful card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Hi tracey
What a beautiful card - love the image and the colours are just fantastic.
See you soon.
Toodle pip
Hazel x
Hi tracey
What a beautiful card - love the image and the colours are just fantastic.
See you soon.
Toodle pip
Hazel x
Absolutely amazingly fabulous hun... can you tell I like it? Hugs, Lisa x
Definitely not OTT at all sweetie, it's absolutely gorgeous & perfect! Hugs xx
Cool! Those toadstools and flowers look fantastic for your little bees hang out. LOL This is really really cute Tracey! :-) Hugs!
morning Tracey, well I agree with it being OTT as long as it stands for - Obviously Totally Terrific!!
Love it!!!
Sarah
fantastic card tracey.really stunning images and i love the fab shape and colours ;D
xx coops xx
This is absolutely gorgeous hun - love all the detail. Hugs, Claire x
WOW ! What a fantastic card Tracey ! I love it to bits ! You rock Lady ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Fabulous creation! :) Beautiful details, cute image and just brilliant! :)
hugs
xxalisonxx
This is stunning Tracey, love all the style and fabulous colours.. so creative xxx
that's amazing Tracey. Love the little Tilda and your card is so fab. All the little details. WOW
Have a great day
Hugs
Doreen xx
Post a Comment