Saturday, 14 April 2012

Better Late Than Never!

I'm so late with this post having had a pretty hectic couple of days with people visiting.  But here I am now to tell you about the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'!

This week we'd like you to go all girlie but...  NO PINK!!  It took me a while to decide on an alternative colour but in the end I came up with this:



Our sponsor this week is Pollycraft and they gave us all images to play with.  I decide to paper piece mine using this sweet paper from Pink Petticoat.  The colouring has been done with Copics and I added some Glamour Dust to the moon.  The border was made using a Martha Stewart PATP punch set and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hope you'll come and join us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

I'm going to enter this card in this week's CES Challenge, which is "Paper Piece It".

Hugs

Tracey xx

20 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Tracey.

Loving the fancy circle frame and the colours are fab.

xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Tracy - sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Tracy ,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, this is just a fabulous card! Love the white flower and the way the reds pop next to it. Wonderful border to the card as well and such a pretty image.

Sorry I've missed your previous cards - looks like I'm not getting your updates, along with many others! I've no idea what's wrong with Blogger, but it's very irritating.

Hope the rest of your weekend is good.

Sarah

Anke said...

What a lovely card, and nice colours, hugs Anke

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Tracey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

catherine said...

Brilliant card and you have chose a fab colour. It all goes so well together
x catherine

Anonymous said...

I really like the red banner with the sentiment, I always use white banners by lack of imagination.. I have to try a colored one, thanks for the inspiration!

Love Mickaela

nicolet said...

It`s a lovely card Tracy!
Hugs Nicolet

coops said...

gorgeous card tracey.stunning colours and details and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Jenny said...

I love the colours you have chosen. Such a fabulous combination and little red flowers are such a favourite of mine. Love it! hugs x

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Tracey ! I love your choice of colours, the image is so cute and your flowers are stunning ! Have a lovely day Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Tracey, love the colors you chose and love the punching all round :D xxx

Hazel said...

Hi Tracey

Great card - love the image, such a fab design and it looks great with those colours too.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip.

Hazel x

Rachel said...

My card was late too this weekend! I didn't even realise that my scheduling hadn't worked properly! Whoops! Better late than never! Fab card - love the red and white colour combo. Wedgie xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, love that image its so cute
Hugs
Kat xx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is beautiful Tracey! I LOVE her paper pieced dress :) Sarah x

Natali said...

Again Again and Again this is my favorite color combination )) Gorgeous lace border and amazing "piecing" dress. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Natali

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, I love the colours you chose :)
Have a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Tracy said...

The red was a fantastic choice Tracey! Everything just reaches out and grabs your eye. :-) Hugs!