Monday, 9 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Better late than never, I suppose! Where has the time gone?  I really don't know what has happened to today but I'm now in my usual rush to get a card uploaded in time to enter a challenge!

I followed the sketch over at TOMIC, where you need to use a rabbit as well in your design.  I faffed about for ages and thought the card would never look right but after going overboard with the flowers it looks more cheerful.

The papers are all Basic Grey(Piccadilly and Blush collections) and the lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The little butterfly was made with a Martha Stewart punch.


I'm going to enter this in the following challenges:




Must dash as there are only a couple of minutes to go!

Hugs

Tracey xx

16 comments:

Vicky said...

Just the cutest Tracey....and love the colour too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Rachel said...

Pretty card Tracey, your faffing was worth it! Wedgie xxx

Claire said...

Aww this is so cute Tracy. Hugs, Claire x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Tracey!

Thank you for the beautiful birthday card xxx

Kim said...

Oh Tracey I love this card, glad you used such bright flowers, so fun it really pops!

catherine said...

This is so cute and lovely Tracey. Love the colours. Thanks for the comment on my tag. Hope you had a lovely easter
x catherine

Hazel said...

Beautiful card Tracey - love the little Tilda bunny - just so cute.

I hope you had a lovely Easter. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog.

Be back soon to see you.

Toodle Pip.

Hazel xx

Kianel said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC and good luck for the draw!
Love from France, Kianel

Monique Lokhorst said...

This card is gorgeous, the little Bunny Tilda is so cute! Thank you for joining us at TOMIC!

Hugs from Holland,
Monique xxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous tracey.the tilda is adorable and fantastic details and design ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww what a cute Tilda, isn't she sweet?! Love all your bright flowers too, gorgeous card :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

What a delightful card Tracey ! I love the cute Tilda and your flowers are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Doreen said...

fab card, Tracey - love this little bunny
Hugs
Doreen xx

Unknown said...

Awww how cute and sweet, I love the red flowers and of course Tilda is adorable with that bunny suit xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh she is the cutest, gorgeous card. Kim

Lou said...

Hi!Tracey this is really lovely,love the soft and rich colours together-what a cutie too.
Know just what you mean about a rush,just not enough hours in the day :)thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,hugs Lou and the BG design team.xx
"Good Luck"